Monday, May 9, 2011

Type Portraits

Type Portrait 1: Shape

In this type portrait of me eating a 2lb cheeseburger, I used the shapes of letters themselves to create the shapes within the image that make up the image.
Type Portrait 2: Value
In this type portrait, I illustrated shading value by condensing, spacing out, and adjusting the size of the type. I could make it lighter and darker according to what was needed in the image. I also chose a poem as my type of choice.


Type Portrait 3: Line
In this last type portrait, lines were drawn over the image the image to create a basic drawing of the picture. Then I made the lines into lines of text. The text I used is about being a red head from nicknames, song lyrics, quotes, facts, and poems. There is also a little about being Irish as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment